Revolutionary LifeSocks™ represent years of research in podiatry health. If you have problems with your feet, or are simply concerned about your wellbeing, then LifeSocks™ are your choice for a healthy active tomorrow.
Natural merino wool ensures an optimal skin environment by helping control both temperature and moisture, making sure your feet stay healthy.
Left and right foot shaping, strategically positioned padding and a seamless toe enclosure provide superior comfort and a blister free environment. Finally the high stretch cuff and trademarked Elastic Support System (ESS) ensures low compression promoting circulation and a sock that won’t bunch or ride down. LifeSocks™ mean comfort plus.
The Natural Material
LifeSocks™ utilise a unique blend of natural fibres.
Pure. Nature at its best.
- Outstanding insulating abilities
- Superior softness and comfort
- Odour resistance
- Temperature & moisture management
The LifeSock is designed with comfort and functionality in mind.
- The patented U shaped pad protecting bones on top of the foot surrounding the dorsalis pedis artery
- A high stretch top providing ease of fit and low compression
- A seamless sock avoiding pressure created from seams causing skin irritation and abrasion
- Increased elasticity contoured strategically to provide additional stretch accommodating larger ankles and calves and shaping to fit your foot and leg without restricting blood flow
- Loop pile cushioning providing protection and comfort where it is needed most
- Mesh spaces to reduce the bulk in footwear and ribs for additional moisture mangement and to aid airflow
- Left and right shaping to ensure a snug fit and to allow for strategically placed cushioning to remain in the correct locations for foot protection and comfort
- Soft merino wool knitted to the inside of the sock for wearer comfort and nylon on the outer for durability
LifeSocks™ are designed to:
- Reduce friction, shear and pressure
- Provide effective temperature and moisture management
- Offer resistance against compression
- Assist in providing a bacteriostatic environment
- Adapt to the individual shape of the foot
- Offer safe, warm, non-constrictive hosiery
- Provide an important protective interface between the shoe and the skin
The Elastic Support System
Locks the sock onto the foot and the lower leg with minimal compression, providing support particularly under the plantar arch region.
- A snug customised fit
- No bunching or ride down
- Reduce friction and shear forces
Socks provide an important protective interface between the abrasive surfaces of the inside of the shoe and the skin.
Socks are essential to protect the skin from the traumas of friction and shear stresses inside the shoe while walking or exercising and to protect the skin from fluctuations in temperatures that can cause chilling or thermal burns and blisters associated with friction.
The safer the feet are inside protective well fitting socks and shoes, the less likely they are to be injured. Complications such as slow healing wounds and foot ulcers are less likely to develop.